Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Portfolio of selected Villas & Homes
Dear valued guest,
over the past days the world has changed our lives because of the Corona virus and now turned into a global pandemic.
I want you to know that your health and safety is our first priority, too.
– We allow free modifications for all existing and new reservations for stays until April 30, 2022
– Please note that any modification to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate difference
– Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies
– For reservations with stays after April 30, 2022, our normal cancellation policy applies
Rhodes4vacation wants everyone to feel reassured during this uncertain time, however, our island economy needs you and our visitors to come back and support our team, our homeowners and our Rhodes island community as we rebound from this potential pandemic.
Please stay safe wherever you are
Sehr geehrter Gast, in den letzten Tagen hat sich die Welt und unser Leben aufgrund des Corona-Virus verändert und ist jetzt zu einer globalen Pandemie geworden. Ich möchte, dass Sie wissen, dass Ihre Gesundheit und Sicherheit auch für uns oberste Priorität haben.
– Wir erlauben kostenlose Änderungen an allen bestehenden und neuen Reservierungen für Aufenthalte bis zum 30. April 2022. – Bitte beachten Sie, dass Änderungen an bestehenden Reservierungen von der Verfügbarkeit und etwaigen Preisunterschieden abhängen.
– Gäste, die über Online-Reisebüros oder Reiseprofis von Drittanbietern gebucht wurden, sollten sich an ihren Buchungsanbieter wenden, um Informationen zu ihren Richtlinien zu erhalten
– Für Reservierungen mit Aufenthalten nach dem 30. April 2022 gelten unsere normalen Stornierungsbedingungen
Rhodes4vacation möchte, dass sich alle in dieser Zeit sicher fühlen. Unsere Inselwirtschaft braucht Sie und unsere Besucher jedoch, um unser Team, unsere Hausbesitzer und unsere Rhodes Island-Community zu unterstützen, während wir uns von dieser potenziellen Pandemie erholen.
Bitte bleiben Sie gesund wo immer Sie sind
Documents you need to provide
– Birth certificates of bride and the groom showing their
– Passports of both bride and groom with photocopies
– Declaration if anyone of you is divorced
– Adoption certificate in case of adopted child
– Certificate of Non-Impediment
– Husband’s death certificate in case the bride is widow
– Deed poll certificate if bride or groom has changed the name
In order to arrange your wedding on Rhodes Island Greece you are required to officially translate and submit required documents in advance.
We could provide you upon request with the name and phone number of the wedding photographer, private chef, hairdresser and limo service.
Rhodes Island Greece
Arriving to Rhodes Island the word special comes to your mind . Rhodes is the largest island in the Dodekanese in Greece and visitors to this amazing place will likely never forget how special it is. In fact, many visitors come to Rhodes Island on a trip or cruise boat and ending up coming back again.Vacation house rentals became quite popular over the past decade as holiday homes and rentals by owner.The infrastructure of the island lends itself well to travel, as do the many sights like the Valley of the Butterfly,Kamiros Skala,Lindos and Embona. In the area of Embona are growing Grapes for the local produced Wine of Cair, recently a Gold medal winner for a red dry Wine with the label”Pathos” ~ “Passion.” Over 130,000 people are fortunate enough to call Rhodes their home,approximately 80.000 of those people reside in Rhodes City Center ,10.000 inside the old Town/Vecchia Citta (UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE since 1999) ,which is the capital of the island.Rhodes lies just 11 miles off the southwest Turkish shoreline and it’s strategic point between cultures and countries, has ensured a history both tumultuous and marvelous between Turkey and Greece.Rhodes Island is well known for it’s number of sunny days. According to some, the sun shines at some point every day of the year. Explore the island’s wealth of byzantine churches and other historical sites like the Grandmaster Palace, and if you have time you can save a couple days for a relaxing beach vacation Rhodes getaway in the south of Rhodes Island.Around Rhodes City and other Rhodes destinations , you’ll find plenty of restaurants,tavernas,shops (jewelery,furs and various Greek products),cafes and as well bars and an excellent throw your cares away nightlife.Witch is actually most popular within the medieval city of Rhodes by Greeks and foreign Visitors.
Water sports like Surfing in Prassonissi & Ixia and scuba diving should be as well on your wish list. If Island hopping is on your agenda, you will find Greek ferries operating from Rhodes Mandraki ,or the newly build commercial harbor that can transport you to other desirable destinations in Greece such as Crete,Kos,Mykonos Santorini,Symi,Halki,Tilos and Kastelorizio,or to other country’s like Cyprus , Aegypt ,Italy and Turkey.
MEDIEVAL CITY OF RHODES
Its a joy to wander through the pedestrian-only, cobbled streets of Rhodes Towns old town, protected by 14th-century fortifications measuring 4km (2.5 miles) in length. The top attraction is the vast 14th-century Palace of the Grand Masters,housing a museum tracing the islands history.To reach it, walk up Ippoton Street, lined with ‘inns, each one representing a different country from where the knights originated. Close by, the 15th-century Knights Hospital houses the Archaeological Museum, while the nearby Byzantine Museum displays religious icons and frescoes in the former cathedral.Also take a look at the pink 16th-century Mosque of Suleiman the Magnificent, built when Rhodes was controlled by the Ottomans. A short distance southwest of town, overlooking the sea, the Acropolis of Ancient Rhodes is home to the Temple of Apollo.Many cruise companies also offer a half-day excursion by bus to Lindos, a whitewashed hillside village crowned by a medieval fortress and an ancient Greek temple.
* Ippoton Street (Street of the Knights)
* Palace of the Grand Masters
* Byzantine Museum
* Knights Hospital
* Mosque of Suleiman the Magnificent
* Jewish Museum
Scuba diving is always so much fun! This is one from our activities that we propose you – unique chance to dive in all senses to the underwater world and fully immerse into extraordinary atmosphere. Swimming with beautiful fish in a clean water is a fantastic chance to explore the underwater life.Continue reading “Discover the Scuba Diving”